Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Cub Cadet XT2 LX46" EFI
Spratt's Trading Post, Inc
XT2 LX46" EFI
All tractors are subject to a $49.95 delivery fee. Our lawn tractors and zero turns are setup and completely serviced and ready to mow. We would love to sell you a new mower. Stop in and see our complete inventory today.
- Keyless engine start: Easy push-button control
- 46" fabricated, twin-blade cutting deck
- 679cc EFI Cub Cadet V-twin OHV engine with increased efficiency and maintenance benefits
- Cylinders/Material: Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Type: 679cc Cub Cadet® Twin OHV EFI
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Spindles: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Narrow
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 4"
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring-assisted
- Cutting Width/Blades: 46"/Twin Blades
- Deck Construction: Fabricated deck
- Battery Voltage: 300 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel alternator - 15 amp regulated
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Headlights: LED High Illumination
- Cub Connect™: N/A
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Tires (Front/Rear): 15" x 6" ball bearing/20" x 8"
- Tire Tread: Multi Trac
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 gallon. Easy fill, large opening
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2 qt.
- Estimated Weight: 580 lb..
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Rear Differential Lock: N/A
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Bumper: Single-tube
- Length/Width/Height: 68"/50"/42.5"
- Push-Button Electric Start: Easy push-button engine start.
- Arm Rests: Standard
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Steering/Turning Radius: Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Cub Cadet®
- Engine Type
- Twin OHV EFI
- Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Wheel Size
- 15 in. x 6 in. ball bearing/20 in. x 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal. Easy fill, large opening
- Deck Size
- 46 in.