Spratt's LP Gas provides propane services to residential, commercial, and agricultural customers. We can set you up with automatic propane delivery services.
We offer safety tips and advice on this page regarding the use of propane gas for your home or business needs. We put our customers first and are here to help you understand how to care for any of your propane products.
We are always available to service your needs 24 hours a day with our emergency service so you never feel left out in the cold!
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Improper use and handling of portable propane cylinders can be very dangerous. This section describes the precautions you should take when working with cylinders.
Make sure that cylinders:
- Are not used or stored indoors or in an enclosed area
- Have the shut-off valve firmly closed when the appliance is not in use
- Are not next to a stove or a fire place, in a hot vehicle, or near any other heat sources.
- The heat builds up pressure inside the cylinder, and may cause the pressure relief valve to release propane
- Are in a secure upright position when they are transported, stored, or used
- Are always used with a regulator